View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2006, 19:26   #23
Dracheous
Lego Head

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh HAH HAH HAH HAH HOH HO HO HO!...

Heh....

phew... glad I got that laugh out... okay.. so... what now?.. Shall we gather the mods and march down to your local police station and what?... demand your gun back?... They say no... we pull out a bunch of M249's or something?... Think we're all brainless here?

You know what... Greylock was right... this one should be stickied like that other guy crying about ordering from the States... you know what else... damn where'd that link go... I can't find it just yet... but the link to the Government page on where the law is on Airsoft... Sticky that... if they didn't read THAT!... then I unno... we get to laugh at more reduntant crap as this?...

NO WAIT!... This kid is BRILLIANT... he concealed his weapon until he took it out... BRILLIANT now all we have to do is make sure we keep our guns hid and we get off scott free... maybe those dumb ass kids that snuck their airsoft hand guns to school and opened up... "Well I'm sorry officer sir... I kept it out of veiw the whole way here I promise I did Sir... " big puppy dog eyes and... no... its not funny anymore... I'll go get the gasoline to finish the flaming of this one... anyone for BBQ after?

Edit: before anyone gets the wrong idea... that WAS a joke... Concept_8 was right... shoulda shot him... then we'd have a bigger case to go... see kids... when you're this dumb the Cops get ya!